Friday, September 30, 2011

Going Fall for hair...

I love fall. LOVE it. It's the time of year I start looking for any excuse to wear jeans and scarfs, and drink gas station hot chocalote, even though it's still 85-95 degrees outside in Texas. It's also the perfect time to add some "fall" to your head. Bring on the warm, mocha, and chestnut hues! I've begun changing up a couple of my clients' hair by bringing in the season with deepening their hair colors. I've posted some of my work, plus some other great styles I've seen going around and surfacing.

Before

After
We have always had Melissa a very beige blonde, and she wanted to deepen it to darker brown without losing all of her blonde. To avoid the dark brown being too stark next to her bright blonde, we added a very warm (almost carmel) blonde in to have a nice blend of rich colors.

After
Before


Kelly has been blonde her whole life. I actually had teh pleasure to be the very first stylist to add highlights into those virginized hairs. We took her from a very blonde bombshell, to a dark chocolate vixon. I LOVED IT! Her blue eyes popped huge!




Here's some hot fall looks I've stumbled upon lately, and possibly might try out myself!




The "Ombre" look- meaning, two toned hair color, latest is lighter tips and darker new growth...

Nicole Richie , Drew Barrymore




Short and pixed...

Shannyn Sossamon, Michelle Williams




Long and banged...


Zoe Deschanel, Florence and the Machine

No comments: