Friday, September 23, 2011

Hair miracle drug...

So my hair is, in my own way, insanely long. I'm usually one to have shorter, if not barely there hair, and now its down past the middle of my back. With this new found love for long hair, I face a big battle of keeping this long hair healthy, since it's been dead on my head for over two years now (that I've been growing it out!) I've been on the market for a while now trying to find something that would help it to be soft, protected against the drastic heat of my flat iron, but also help with split ends and damage. In comes "It's a 10- Miracle Leave in plus keratin".



This handy little bottle of condioner packs on the dutie of 10 things that help make your hair better:



>Maintence of keratin straightning treatments.

>Increases styling & managablility.

>Perfect for all hair types.

>Replaces lost protein.

>Protects the natural keratin of the hair.

>Protects against heat.

>Restores hydration balance.

>Detangles, Defrizzes and adds shine.

>Strengthens hair structure.

>Seals cuticles for extra silky hair.





I'm super impressed with this leave in and recommend it to anyone that is either growing their hair and want to do it healthily, or someone that may flat iron their hair frequently. Just sprits sparingly over wet washed hair and style as usual! I LOVE IT!!!

No comments: